July 21st, 2011 by admin
We at CMI have been very busy this summer working on a new comp process, expanding our clientele, and forming partnerships with other schools. Our Spring Conference was a success and we hope to continue our annual conference next spring.
We are very excited about our Fall semester program this year since we will be unveiling our new comp process and recruiting new clients. If you are a Harvard student and interested in joining CMI this fall, sign up for our mailing list https://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/cmi-members
If you are a potential client, email us at email@example.com and we will send you a short survey to make sure we are the best fit for you. We will start meeting with clients in late September.
March 6th, 2011 by admin
We are now accepting client applications for our 2011 academic year. Both returning and new clients can apply.
January 26th, 2010 by wweingarten
Who We Are:
- We are the area’s and Harvard’s only non-profit organization that provides small business advice and one-on-one client consultations to local low-income entrepreneurs.
- We organize conferences and workshops for local entrepreneurs. Our first conference was attended by more than 70 people.
- We design and teach business lessons including:
- Pricing - SWOT Analysis - Credit History – Accounting - Competitive Strategy – Entrepreneurship – Trademark and Tax Law – Web Design – Marketing
What You Will Do:
- Work with clients in regular, one-on-one consultations
- Help formulate clients’ business plans
- Learn about small business planning
- Create and make presentations to our clients
- Lead client peer groups
- Guide clients through the process of obtaining loans from $500 to several thousand dollars
How to get involved:
No prior experience required!