Who We Are:
- We are the area’s and Harvard’s only non-profit organization that provides small business advice and one-on-one client consultations to local low-income entrepreneurs.
- We organize conferences and workshops for local entrepreneurs. Our last conference was attended by more than 70 people.
- We design and teach business lessons including:
- Pricing - SWOT Analysis - Credit History – Accounting - Competitive Strategy – Entrepreneurship – Trademark and Tax Law – Web Design – Marketing
What You Will Do:
- Work with clients in regular, one-on-one consultations
- Help formulate clients’ business plans
- Learn about small business planning
- Create and make presentations to our clients
- Lead client peer groups
- Guide clients through the process of obtaining loans from $500 to several thousand dollars
How to get involved:
- Info Session: Wednesday, September 9th, 2009, Emerson 305
- Application: Due on Friday, September 11th by midnight: http://www.tinyurl.com/cmi-application
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an impact on individuals, and help them succeed!