Do you like service? Do you want an intimate understanding of startup business?
Who We Are:
- Our program fills the role of a night school for business education. We provide a range of services for our clients throughout a yearlong program:
- We are the area’s only free organization that provides individualized small business advice.
- We host conferences and workshops, which were attended by more than 100 local entrepreneurs.
What You Do:
- Work in a team of 2-3 consultants
- Help local low-income entrepreneurs plan and execute their business ideas
- Assess your clients’ needs for a microfinance loan and for business training
How to get involved:
- Fill out an application at the beginning of each semester
- Participate in monthlong training
- Finish assignments
- [Details will be posted on the website at the beginning of each semester.]